Sunday, January 21, 2007

Miss Roben's new pie crust rocks!

Regular readers will recall that I made a pie for Thanksgiving and used a pie crust mix from Miss Roben's which I reported was not that great. Miss Roben's read the post and sent me a free pie crust mix which they had recently reformulated.

As you can see from the pictures on the post I just made I made a pie today. The crust was wonderful! It was a lot more work than I want to do with a pie crust - using egg and refrigerating for an hour before rolling out - but so worth the effort. I think this crust could almost pass for a normal crust.

So, if you haven't tried Miss Roben's pie crust recently - you really must try it again.

1 comment:

Melly said...

Miss Roben's rocks! I just used their graham cracker mix and it is good. :)