Sunday, October 22, 2006

Jennie-O Oven Ready Turkey


The gravy packet in this contains gluten - I just threw it away. The turkey itself and the seasonings are GFCF!

I am really excited about finding this - while I don't mind cooking from scratch most of the time and I do know it is healthier for my family - there are just times (like yesterday) when I don't have time to make a fantastic meal. It was so cool to be able to just put this in the oven. It goes straight from the freezer to the oven - so at 3:00 yesterday when I realized I had nothing thawed for dinner I was just able to pull it out and put in the oven. Made some mashed potatoes and frozen veggies and we had a wonderful meal.

Jennie-O's list of gluten free products can be found here: http://www.jennieo.com/turkey_faqs.asp

It was moist and wonderful and tasted great - check it out.

You might also want to check out how bzz agent - they sent me this turkey breast for free! They give you free products that match your lifestyle (you fill out profiles) and then you fill out reports (bzz) on who you talked to about them. It is just honest feedback. They don't want me to lie and say something is good if it isn't. Just create by talking to my friends about the products I try (which I would do anyway) and then report back to them. I don't get paid to do it - but getting the free products is fun. And sometimes it is something like this that really makes my life easier. I plan on keeping one in the freezer for emergencies always. Bzz agent is here: http://www.bzzagent.com/
Posted by Picasa

No comments: