Friday, October 19, 2007

There were no left overs last night!


I seriously am so happy to discover that Mrs. Dash is GFCF and all natural. Here is what I made last night and Andy was pretty upset that Dan had seconds and there are no leftovers for his lunch today.
I cut two chicken breasts into bite size pieces and cooked them in just a little bit of olive oil. I sprinkled Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb on them as they were cooking. I also cooked up a half of a box of corn macaroni. When the chicken was done cooking I added 4 small tomatoes from my garden cut up along with the pasta. I sprinkled a little more Mrs. Dash on top. It was so simple and yet so tasty.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That sounds really good, I will have to try it. I usually use brown rice pasta though, just a personal preference. I might add some parmesan cheese too. I bet it would go great with the garlic and tomatoes. Keep the great recipes coming. I love them!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good meal. Thanks for sharing your secrets!