Saturday, March 17, 2007

Don't think things always turn out perfect for me!

Andy and I attempted to make some 4 leaf clover cookies for St. Patrick's Day - at least we had fun making them!


They puffed up and ran together and you could not tell that they were supposed to be clovers.



We sprinkled them with green sugar and I had the bright idea to brush them with water first so the sugar would stick - make them look really icky.


The last bactch we just cut out as circles and sprinkled the sugar on dry - they turned out much better.

I don't think these cookies are going to get eaten up as fast as the peanut butter ones I made last weekend or the chocolate chip ones the weekend before. But it was fun making them and that counts for something - and Andy is turning into a better helper.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

No comments: