Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm going to get some initials behind my name

I just got accepted into graduate school - at my age! I'm going for my Masters in Holistic Health and Nutrition Education.

I am so excited. I think this goes right along with my love of organic gardening and natural foods. I can't help but think that I will learn a lot about the body/food connection which will be helpful to all of us still figuring out our kid's (and our own) multiple food issues.

My writing style and what I have to share may change as I progess in my school - and hopefully that will all be for the better.

I just ordered my books and can't wait to get started. Just the list of books sounds so great - Nourishing Traditions, The Staying Healthy Shopper's Guide, The Nutrient Dense Eating Plan, The Encyclopedia of Healing Foods and Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary.

Wish me luck everyone as I squeeze all of this studying into my already busy life!

3 comments:

Melly said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Kathi, That is awesome news! Congratulations and good luck!

Rebecca

Bea said...

thats great!!!!!!!!!!!
Bea