Saturday, November 18, 2006

GFCF Peanut Butter Cookies


Andy and I made cookies this afternoon. My cookies are on the left and his are on the right. He wanted bigger cookies.
Here is the recipe that I have modified and we love to use:
GFCF Peanut Butter Cookies
½ cup GFCF Margarine (I used Crystal Farms Dairy Free)
½ cup Peanut Butter
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
1 egg
½ teaspoon vanilla
1¼ cups GF Flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill GF Blend)
¾ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt

Beat margarine for 30 seconds. Add peanut butter and both sugars and beat until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat well. Add flour, baking soda and salt and beat until well combined. Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Using a fork, make criss cross designs on the cookies. Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until lightly brown around edges. Cool on cookie sheet.

No comments: