Sunday, August 27, 2006

Grocery Shopping 8/26/06 & 8/27/06

This week I visited the Bittersweet Bakery and Valley Natural Foods as well as my normal grocery stores. Items I bought at Valley Natural included foods that I cannot buy anywhere else, but also items that are carried at my regular stores but were cheaper there.

At Bittersweet Bakery I bought:
2 loaves of bread
Orange Delight Cookies for Andy
Monster Cookies for Dan and I.

At Valley Natural Foods I bought:
Enjoy Life Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
EnviroKidz Panda Puffs Cereal
EnviroKidz Gorilla Munch Cereal
Soy Dream Strawberry "Ice Cream"
Tamari Soy Sauce
Ian's Allergen Free Fish Sticks
Welshire Kids Chicken Hot Dogs
Brocolli
Welshire Kids Chicken Nuggets
Almond Breeze Chocolate Almond Milk
EnviroKidz Peanut Butter Rice Bars
Savory Thins Rice Crackers
Tinkyada Spaghetti
Silk Soy Yogurt

At Super Target I bought:
Johnsonville Brats
Jennio Extra Lean Ground Turkey
Motts Fruit Snacks
Fresh Cantaloupes
Baby Carrots
Fresh Plums
Fresh Peaches
Fresh Strawberries

At Rainbow Foods I bought:
Tofutti Sour Supreme
Fresh Grapes
Fresh Lettuce

No comments: